A workshop on “Search Engine Optimization Workshop” (7 Hours) presented by iHackers.
Do any of These Scenarios Fit You ?
- You have developed a website but it’s not being listed on Google or Yahoo ?
- Are you under pressure to get top results for your website?
- Do you want to learn more about how to have a successful Web site but aren’t interested in a training course?
- Have you lost visibility on Google Top pages and need to understand why and how to get back into prime visibility ?
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine's "natural" or un-paid ("organic") search results. In general, the earlier (or higher ranked on the search results page), and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine's users. SEO may target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, video search, academic search, news search and industry-specific vertical search engines.
As an Internet marketing strategy, SEO considers how search engines work, what people search for, the actual search terms or keywords typed into search engines and which search engines are preferred by their targeted audience. Optimizing a website may involve editing its content, HTML and associated coding to both increase its relevance to specific keywords and to remove barriers to the indexing activities of search engines. Promoting a site to increase the number of backlinks, or inbound links, is another SEO tactic.
Then SEO Workshop Is The Place For You
If you are ready to learn how to optimize a website, then join the SEO Workshop right now, Regardless of whether you are just a beginner or an experienced professional, we have a whole world of SEO training resources and inside news just for you within our networking community for search engine marketers. Upon completion attendees receive a certificate of completion from iHackers Technologies.
Topics To Be Covered
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine's "natural" or un-paid ("organic") search results..
The Internet is a global system of interconnected computer networks that use the standard Internet protocol suite (TCP/IP) to serve billions of users worldwide..
Advertising is a best possible way to earn money online .
Benefits to Participants
- Increase the number of visitors who are actively searching for your product /service/website. - Help promote your business 24/7
- Learn to Select the most appropriate keywords for your website. - Learn to Analyze your, and your competitors’, websites.
Prerequisite for Workshop
Who Could Attend ?
College students seeking future in Web Technologies as Webmasters.
Communications & Marketing Students.
Person interested in during online marketing
Students from any branch can attend the workshop.